Monday, December 9, 2013

Pirate Hideout (Marmoset)

Here is a WIP shot of the Pirate Hideout that I've been working on (1-2 weeks). There is still a bunch I want to do including a lot of details and such, but I have to put this on hold to move onto my next project.

Here are some shots (Marmoset):



The cloth pieces were simulated in Maya using nCloth and then sculpted/refined in Zbrush (included large-top mast) and then was baked out in xNormal. The ivy is cards that I modeled the leaves/vines in Maya then baked them down in zBrush (alternating views) to make an alpha/normal/height/ao and combined in Photoshop. The stone/planks are all tileable textures (pretiled in PS; since Marmoset does not allow for tiling) and also have parallax. The glowing elements are all emissive maps, including the torch which is an alpha/emissive. The entire scene was around 70k tri's and I would like to add more.

Thank you and hope you enjoy it!
Feel free to email with any comments/questions: sparkslucas87@gmail.com

No comments: